Leucorrhoea consists of white watery discharge from the uterus. The discharge may be thick and white, consisting mainly of pus, if the patient is suffering from a serious disorder of the genital organs, but in most cases it is catarrhal and chronic in nature.
In mild cases, the discharge follows or precedes the menstrual flow but in more severe cases, it continues throughout the intervening period. Patient suffering from this look pale and unhealthy, weariness is felt on the slightest exertion and a dull, gnawing pain is often experienced in the lower part of the back.
For all these problems we make a unique formulation Luco lock. It is in Syrup, Capsules and in Tablets forms.
Each 10ml contains extracts from:-
Ashok (Saraca indica) 800 mg
Lodhar (Symplocos racemosa) 500 mg
Dhaiphool (Woodfordia floribunda) 500 mg
Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus) 400 mg
Amla (Emblica officinalis) 400 mg
Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) 200 mg
Aswagandha (Withania somnifera) 200 mg
Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) 100 mg
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) 100 mg
USAGE AND BENEFIT
1. Luco lock is an Ayurvedic herbal product with no side effects.
2. It cures and prevents the leucorrhoea and symptoms associated with it.
3. It cures backache, burning sensation, and keeps your energy level high.
4. It is use as psycho stimulant and a tranquilizer
5. It cures genito urinary disorders.
6. It is a highly effective against vaginal infections.
7. It is beneficial in anxiety and mood swings.
10 -20 ml of syrup twice a day with water after meal or as directed by the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Luco lock in recommended dosage.
Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Syrup: Pet bottle of 220 ml.